Friday, June 20, 2008

Eating out with families

(Update) I think these vary by individual chain so be sure to call ahead before you plan on using this list. However, here in our town:

Applebees--Wednesday night kids eat for $0.99
IHOP--kids eat free every night from 4-10
Perkins--kids eat free all day Tuesdays (1 kid/adult)
Red Robin--kids get free sundaes on Tuesdays
I found the night to be different than what was originally listed but I never would have known had I not called.

I found this listing over at moneysavingmom.com to be most helpful, especially as we are planning to head to New Jersey next week where Tom will be teaching at a camp.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Hey Jen!! Did you call on all of these?

Trisha said...

Oh yeah!! Kids eat free at Charcoal Grill on Wed!!

jenny said...

I did call around...these are for sure local deals! I'm glad to pass on something to you for a change...I always enjoy the freebies you send to us!!