Friday, June 20, 2008

family visits (2)

Uncle Tom holding Graham and Grant....twins just days away from celebrating their one year birthdays!
Graham and Isaac...making a playground of the coffee table.
Josiah & Becca~Josiah is such a little social bug, he loved having cousins around to play with 24/7 even if they were younger than him. I love to watch him interacting with the babies...he gets very cracked up by them.
Cole & Grant~Cole is a delightful little helper.
Cole & Jay~Jay is too interested in the lions to look at the camera. He was loads of fun to take to the zoo.
Good-bye...please come back soon!!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Love the pictures of all the kids! I'll need tips on raising twin boys--I need to hook up with Tom's sister!! (See my blog)

I talked to your mom the other day--do stop and see us when you come through this way to or from NJ!