Monday, April 21, 2008

bouillon anyone?


This dear, dear beautiful boy of mine is at such a crazy and fun little stage in life. He recently raided the spice drawer, opened up the jar of bouillon cubes (screwed lid), unwrapped one of those shiny papered cubes and was trying to eat it. I caught him at this point but he didn't realize I was there yet. The funniest part was after he tasted it he made no puckered face...just calmly started wrapping it back up to put back in the jar. As if I wouldn't know?

3 comments:

SheilaDy said...

His cheeks have a story all their own to share...

Enjoy!
Sheila

jenny said...

Yes, indeed they do...I believe those are traces of markers or chalk...can't remember right now he's had a really busy week!

Susanna said...

I love those stages; the later post of Maddie is great, too!!