Saturday, November 15, 2008

sharing our day
















Tom is teaching away this weekend, but the kids and I decided to try and surprise him and get the leaves raked while he is gone. I thought it was a good way for me to get exercise too (unfortunately I also purchased a bag of my all time favorite Christmas candy last night...Hershey's candy cane kisses...and can never stop with just one)!


Where's Si? While I had the camera out, he was watching the Notre Dame game (and calling Dad to give him updates)!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

So very, very cute!!
(Very impressed by the level of energy! Go ahead and eat that candy....think of all the cardio work you did!)

Cara said...

Fun, fun. We don't have to worry about raking leaves where we live, but we also don't get piles of leaves to jump in either! Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Looks like a happy day!

Lisa said...

Hi Jenny, I love the leaves photos and Cole in his new glasses. He looks so handsome and growing too fast! Your kids are so precious and photogenic!!

Anonymous said...

Maddie,

Love the "not brown" gloves....see you very soon!!

aunt amy

Susanna said...

Great pics!! Would've enjoyed "sharing" your day for real!