Friday, November 14, 2008

wonderful piece of info...

This deal is now over if you haven't already registered. Hope I didn't lead anyone astray when I updated (with faulty info) this post last night!

You can get a free photo book (20 page, 8 1/2 x 11) from snapfish.com by registering to be a part of Peter's clutter crew from the Oprah show. My friend, Mary Ellen, passed on this news to me...you can read her post here.

1. Go to oprah.com
2. Click on a link about oprah helping you clean your house (something like that) which is on the far left about halfway down the main page
3. Click next until you get to page 8 (of 22).
4. Click get your free photo book

If you already have a snapfish account this is literally as easy as signing your e-mail and password. Registration ends Friday at midnight but you have until Nov.22 to upload and finalize how you want your pictures to look in the book.

It's a $29.99 value.

Just do it.

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Hey Jen - just so no one wastes their time by creating a photo book and then realizing they missed the cut off date...you had to register by tonight (Friday, not Saturday) at midnight in order to redeem the free book. BUT, I got an email today saying that if you had registered in time then you had another week to create the photo book due to the high demand.

jenny said...

Thanks Mary! I read that wrong last night. That is great for me...to have more time to create a book. I hope everybody got registered that wanted to!!

Renee said...

Thanks Jenny for posting this! I longed into snapfish lastnight and was able to finish my book today. I decided to make a picture book for Hannah for Christmas. Thanks again for passing on the info!