Friday, September 21, 2007

Bye-bye to Grandma..thanks for the sweet memories!

This week has been pretty hectic...what with getting robbed (not me, "just" my van while I was in the store), removing the kitchen wallpaper (it's all gone!), and trying to soak up every minute of Grandma's presence...it was a full week. We squeezed in a few fun trips, most notably, a trip up to have lunch with my two aunts on my Dad's side. Here is a picture of my Mom & Maddie, Aunt Char & Uncle Tom, and Aunt Jane & Uncle Howard (Isaac was there but somehow didn't make the photo shoot).

Then, Maddie had a VERY special day with Grandma and Mom when we were able to go to a really neat tea shop for a formal tea luncheon. I think these pictures say it all in regards to her delight on this afternoon.


5 comments:

SheilaDy said...

Hi Jenny!
I recognize the "Infini-Tea Tea Shoppe" from our lunch with Katie, Deanna, you and I, back in February, 2006.
It is a beautiful little place! It looks like your mom and daughter enjoyed it too.
Thank you for sharing!
Sheila
P.S. Now Katie is in Toulouse, France and Deanna is in Victoria, Australia. Are you planning to cross the ocean anytime soon? :)
Have you heard that Deanna and Steven are moving to Idaho in 2 weeks?!!! We are very excited!

Marty said...

How wonderful to spend time with your mother! Oh, to have a tea time! Boys don't get into that sort of things:(

Marty said...

My boys will like tee time with Dad! Ha!

Kimberly said...

Could Maddie BE any happier...I love it!! Can't wait to visit that tearoom w/ya'll...I mean it, I plan on comin 2008. Love You!
(sorry aobut your van!!!)

JenLo said...

I can't believe your van got robbed while you were in the store !! Twice I've accidentally gotten into somebody else's identical van (same as mine) but I never helped myself to anything!!