Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Amy!

This picture is such a good memory...Aunt Amy took us all to the Chicago planetarium one Saturday in May while Tom was teaching out of town. My first memory of this day is the fact that our boys were more interested in jumping off the steps than they were in all the exhibits....don't get me wrong, they loved learning....but they had overdosed just a bit on all there is to know about the universe (and isn't that the truth) and quite simply just had more fun working out a bit of energy. And that's the thing about Aunt Amy...she isn't always driven by the destination, she just enjoys the journey. Now to get her to convert that same mindset she has on Saturdays with her "bubbies" to workdays at the office!
Sisters are the best friends in all the world...they know most of my weaknesses, they've seen me at my worst, yet choose to love me and always believe in the best they see in me. Amy, thank you for always being there for me. I am so thankful for your place in all our lives!

No comments: