Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

We were THRILLED to break 80 on Memorial Day. It felt so good to wear summer clothes (how easy to get out the door...no coats!), only to be back in the 50s again today. Tonight is supposed to be in the 30s. We plowed up the garden patch but the question still remains of when to plant.

It looks like another year of zoo visits is in store for our brood. With Maddie now of age (to pay for admission) it is officially a steal of a deal for our family to buy an annual membership. $10 more than our tickets cost that day...you gotta love big families!

Here are some pics from our day...
(look at all those cute little white legs!)






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Wow~ Isaac looks so much older -- new haircut?
Love you all!
See you in a week!
Deb

Vonnie said...

So sweet... white legs and all. :)

Kimberly said...

Fun pics...Issac really is growing!! Maddie actually looks pretty tan to me.

Tara said...

I was gonna comment on how I can't believe how much Isaac has grown....but looks like I'll just be joining the chorus! Wow....how do our babies do this to us so quickly?!?

laura k said...

Love the pictures of the kiddos. I agree with everyone else, Isaac looks quite a bit older! I love the picture of Maddie smiling - what a beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the zoo! I went today myself. It's good for the heart. :)

Dara and Tico said...

hi Jen...I set up a blog...dntadventure...see if you can see it...I couldn't understand how to link to yours...am very new to this whole blog thing...

kayla said...

I really love that first picture.
Don't worry about white legs, sunburned ones are much worse.