Thursday, May 1, 2008

take your child to work day


Cole anticipated last Thursday for the entire week...and seemed to think that working with Dad lived up to all his expectations. I highly suspect two reasons for this: first he really loves spending time with his Dad and really enjoyed hobnobbing with all Tom's colleagues but we cannot also overlook the fact that he got to play on Dad's computer in the afternoon!


Tom was highly amused by a comment Cole made about an hour into the day...."So do you just like sit here all day?"

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Very handsome Cole in that tie! Now I know who to call with deep theological questions!

Vonnie said...

Cute! Boys need to do stuff like that with their dads! It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

My how Cole has grown into a handsome big boy. I remember the little two year old in my SS class. I'm sure he had a great time with his dad.

So, Tom, do you just 'Sit there all day???" HA!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my name,
Vicki Frederick

Tara said...

Oh, that is the BEST! They both look very dashing.....great memories for your son.

Mary Ellen said...

Great picture. I bet many a confused child was asking that question all across the USA - funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

How fun, Cole!!

Tom, so do you "just sit there ALL day"? If so, would you drop your big sis a line sometime? Would love to hear from you!

Love you all!
Deb